Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend

Hello everybody,

Saturday morning we slept in a bit since we got back late Friday night. We had lunch at MCC and then headed to Chennai for a bit. A couple people in the group are musically inclined so we stopped by a music store. Then we made our way over to a mall. It was a super nice mall. It was really large (four floors) and had everything you could imagine. It had a lot of American stores and restaurants - including KFC, Subway, and Pizza Hut. I posted a picture of the mall on my Facebook but I can't figure out how to post it on blogger.

Yesterday was a bit of a lazy Sunday. I slept in again and later in the day some of us walked over the to the West Tambaram market. I had to buy a shirt for Diwali, which on Wednesday. Suresh's family is having us over so I had to have a nice Indian shirt for the occasion. Today we are back in lecture.

Love,
Drew

PS
Since I don't have a new picture to post, I will post an old one from before we left. Here is my group and our GIS project (Impacts of Urbanization in India) ... before our real poster was printed!


Actual poster...




No comments:

Post a Comment