Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Beatles?

Well most of the first day was spent napping and unpacking. A lot of us were jet lagged and even though the beds aren't that comfortable - they were heaven compared to an airplane seat. Most of us met up around 5 to head to a John Lennon tribute concert (today is his birthday). The concert was on campus and groups of students took turns performing their favorite songs. I didn't have very high expectations but it was a blast. The students and professors were really into and were all really talented. We got back in time for dinner and I passed out pretty early.

This morning I woke up and went for a run. I found the athletic fields on campus and there was a track. We had some breakfast and I think we are going to explore Chennai later today. Not sure what else is on the coming itinerary.

Namaste err'body,
Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment